Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day four, five, six, seventeen, twenty five . . .

This is never going to end. Burned OUT.




I haven't updated because I'm just too stinking tired. But, Craig had to run off for a few so I'm taking a break. We're done priming the kitchen, and one half has one coat of paint. I'm thinking it will need a gazillion more, because red has got to be the worst color to paint with. The blue was easy. Red is very difficult.

My house is a mess, but here's a pic of all colors together.




I really wanted to have the red done by tonight, but I'm not sure that's happening. I have to leave at 4:30 to sing at church.

So, maybe tomorrow I'll have the final pics :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty, I can't wait to see the final pics...please post before and after shots!! I've been in my condo for three years and haven't painted yet. Thats my plan sometime in the next few months...so I'm always looking for ideas...perhaps you can help me with colors!!

Kellygirl said...

Christi...it looks SO good...I love it. You should become a professional painter...oh wait you are already usually for Dave :)