Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A YouTube Christmas.



Get ready for a video extravaganza!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I know I did! Well, up until my sinuses started pounding, and now I'm just a little sick and miserable, but I've already reached my sick-blogging quota this year and won't talk about that.

The kids had so much fun today. They loved all their presents and played for a long time in the land of wrapping paper and bows.





When the mess was cleaned up, we let them unwrap the Wii. At first they didn't care about it much, but then we turned it on and started playing. They loved it! First we showed them the bowling game on Wii sports. Xavier was the first of the kids to try it out. I thought it would be too complicated for a 4 year old. Boy was I wrong! On his very first try, he scored a spare, FIVE strikes in a row, and then another spare. Neither Craig or I had ever done that well. He beat Craig's high score. Craig is competitive and was a little bothered that his 4 year old son beat him at a game he's been practicing for many weeks now.

Right now, the kids are all asleep, but Craig is in the living room, desperately trying to get his high score back. *eyeroll*


Speaking of bowling, Mandy isn't very good, either.


Sunday my friends came over and we opened presents (some were unusual!), shared funny stories (some were embarrassing!) and had a nice time.


Well, that's about it. Tomorrow I hope you all have the most boxtastic Boxing Day ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww...watching your kids open gifts on Christmas morning makes me want to have one...(uh not really) but I really enjoyed the video (really!)

:)

Tami