Saturday, October 18, 2008

What I learned this week....

1. Women can and should be leaders.

2. Traveling to Chicago in a group of 8 can be a little stressful, but so much fun at the same time.

3. Craig changes his mind too much.

4. I'm NOT gourmet.

5. I may or may not have a betting problem.

6. Edward Cullen lives in Canton.

7. The grizzly bears CAME.

8. Angela Bassett is famous actress (whom, by the way, we ran into in Chicago and had a pic taken with!)

9. I'm not a fan of late 70's Christian music, espcially songs about slowing down.

10. I'm not good at fantasy football this year.

11. Chili's chips and salsa can make you feel like crap the next day

12. I want a stomach transplant.

13. The Bread of Life never gets stale.

14. Autumn is my favorite time of the year, yet it causes me much suffering and I don't know why.

15. I know that I must do whats right, sure as kilimanjaro rises like olympus above the serengeti.

No comments: