Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello, storm.....and other things.

This is what the beginning of a storm looks like when it's approximately 70 miles away.




This part is a little closer.....




I enjoy a good storm, although I just heard on TV that there are some tornado sirens going off in Livonia or something. Eek!

In other news, they're still looking for our scary ex-con felon prisoner bank robber guy. This dude robbed some banks, rented a house in my city, and has been living off the thousands of dollars he's stolen from banks. It's crazy to think that this guy could have easily been my neighbor. The US Marshall has been around, as well as lots of scary looking choppers flying about. Strange times in Newport.

Oh, I made these today:



And as of right now, there will be no more cupcakes in my near future. After many attempts to eating healthy these past few months, I'm finally ready fo' real. I'm currently reading Breaking Free from Emotional Eating by Geneen Roth. I'm enjoying it, in a sad, dark kind of way. I guess if you suffer from any kind of addiction or eating disorder, you probably know what I'm talking about.

We're finally starting to paint the inside of this house. It was built almost 2 years ago, and we haven't painted anything. It came with lovely off-white flat paint walls, that with 3 children, have become a mess. We started with the girls' room and next is Xavier's. Then it's onto the living areas of the house. We still don't have a back yard, but whatever. I've given up on that. Maybe someday the Landscape Fairy will visit us and surprise us with some grass, or something.

Alright. The end.

No comments: