Friday, April 18, 2008

Adam's in town . . .

Those of you who follow me on Twitter probably noticed a tweet from me earlier today, stating that I was embarrassed of our shopping cart. You see, my friend Adam is visiting. He lives in Manhattan . . . a very big city which apparently has no food. So when he comes here, he buys. He buys lots of food. Lots and lots and food. Lots of sugary, salty, carb-laden food.



In this cart, there are 6 containers of ice cream, several bags of chips, muffins, cookies, 3 boxes and a bag of cereal, chocolate milk, 3 packages of cookie dough, frosting, cake mix, marshmallows, Doritos, chips, orange sweet rolls, and a ginormous bottle of Ketel One. And much, much more. He did buy a few good things, like lemons and cucumbers.

So. If you're hungry, and would like to gain a few pounds, come over to my house.

No comments: